The Grisha Stewart Academy offers training courses that are appropriate for the BDT. Grisha Stewart is a world-renowned dog trainer and creator of Behavioral Adjustment Training.
Don’t pay a trainer to teach your BDT. Become your own trainer! You can use your training over and over again. Below are links to courses that BDT owners have found to be important in helping your BDT become a well adjusted member of our family and community. Sign up for individual courses or have access to all courses for $29.00 per month. 10% of proceeds will be donated to the BDTC-USA (Not a reason to sign up, but an added bonus. Click the course name to take you directly to the course. The Grisha Stewart Academy has many other courses for specific needs that are not listed here. Please remember to sign up through our site.
- Grisha Stewart Academy Orientation Course. Start here for FREE!
- Diamond Membership All Access Pass (GET PASSES TO ALL CLASSES FOR $29.00 PER MONTH.)
- Animal Instinct: Let’s Talk About Intact Dogs with Sara McLoudrey CDBC, CPDT-KSA
- The Antecedent Iceberg: Embracing the Natural Integration of Ethology & Behaviorism with Kim Brophey
- Barking Mad: BAT & Other Techniques for Frustration
- BAT 101: (Re)Socialization for Aggression, Frustration, & Fear (Step-by-step self-paced course)
- BAT 2.0 for Dog Reactivity ebook
- BAT Empowerment Series (6 Feature Films)
- BAT Pack
- Common Behavior Challenges: Inside the Home
- Common Behavior Challenges: Outside the Home (Walking, Come, etc.)
- Common Behavior Challenges: Reactivity
- Empowered Puppy Raising (self-study course)
- Family Safety: Prevent Dog Bites through Empathy and Clear Communication
Training Corner from the BDTC-USA Newsletter
Allow Agency: Lessons from Master Trainer Fernando Silva
Don ‘t Punish your Dog for Growling
Greeting Strangers in Your Home
Just do It!: Enter your Dog in a Dog Show
What to Look for in a Breeder
Why Chose a Registered Breeder?